CHARGE UP YOUR TEAM FOR EVENT DAY! Rotate parent volunteers in 1 hour shifts
- Event Coordinator is team captain, keeping everyone on task.
- Greeters welcome participants to the Chrysler tent and check drivers’ licenses. They explain the paperwork and event flow from test drive back to the tent to complete the survey.
- Facilitators move things along by helping the field representative manage waivers and surveys.
- Managers supervise planned add-ons such as the child care center; drawing; and PA announcements.
- Safety patrol monitor vehicle and pedestrian traffic and control kids in the test drive area.
- Clean up crew ensure that the site is left clean and undisturbed by the Chrysler activity.
FIND MORE DETAILS IN THE DRIVE FOR THE KIDS™ EVENT PLANNING GUIDE (you will receive this guide when you sign up)