PLAN FOR SUCCESS - Maximize participation and profits at an event that is safe and fun for all
- Recruit a team of volunteers to plan, promote and work your Drive for the Kids™ event.
- Designate an Event Coordinator to communicate with the field rep and receive program materials.
Select a popular activity, already on the school calendar, that attracts maximum adult participation.
Select a good location at the event. The site should be highly visible and easily accessible.
PLAN “ADD-ON” ACTIVITIES - Create more excitement and fun around the Chrysler test drive area
- Provide child care for small children while parents test drive.
- Use a PA system to play fun tunes and announce test drive progress.
- Have a “Drawing for Drivers”. Give away a pizza or school booster items that kids love.
- Utilize our giant “Test Drive-o-meter” with your test drive goal at the top. Color in “degrees” in increments of 5 or 10 drives with a red marker. Announce progress over the PA system.
FIND MORE IDEAS IN THE DRIVE FOR THE KIDS™ EVENT PLANNING GUIDE